Bolt-In 9 Inch Ford Rear Housing for 1967-72 GM Pickup Trucks
62.00" Overall Width, Steel, Natural, Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Add the strength and interchangability of a 9" Ford to your classic truck with these quality housings! No modifications necessary, just bolt the housing straight to the original arms.
- Bolts onto original trailing arms in stock location
- 62" width axle face to axle face
- Housing is a 62" Centered Pinion
- Reclaimed housing with New Axle Tubes
- Comes with housing studs
Note: The rear end housing has a reclaimed center section and has new axle tubes.
More Like This
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.