Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
You don't have to sacrifice quality for low price - get both with a of Flo-Tek aluminum cylinder head. This Chevy aluminum head is loaded with high end features like bronze valve guides and a multi angle valve job. These are a pre-1986 design small block Chevy cylinder head. Sold each.
- Head is sold individually
- 180cc intake runners
- 62cc exhaust runners
- 64cc combustion chambers
- Machined for 3/8" screw-in studs
- Machined for 2.02"/1.60" valves
- Straight spark plug
- Port for temperature probe
- Weighs 22 pounds bare
- Ready for assembly
- Valve Lift .400" .500" .600"
- Intake 206 237 244
- Exhaust 165 177 187
- 271C57YC spark plugs (14mm thread, 5/8" hex, flat gasket, .750" reach)
- Fel-Pro 1034 or 1010 head gaskets
- FelPro 1205 intake gasket works best with this head (if using a 1204 you will need to do a little trimming around the ports)
- Torque head bolts in 3 stages:
- Upper bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 80 lbs.
- Lower bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 75 lbs.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
RHS 12052 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 23 Deg, 64cc/180cc
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
RHS 35015 Small Block Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head, 64cc/180cc
RHS 12053 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 23 Deg, 64cc/180cc
RHS 12052-02 Small Block Chevy Cylinder Head Assem., 180cc/Hyd. Roller
Dart 127311 SHP 200CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.