Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Chevy Small Block V8, Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, Straight Spark Plug Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You don't have to sacrifice quality for low price - get both with a of Flo-Tek aluminum cylinder head. This Chevy aluminum head is loaded with high end features like bronze valve guides and a multi angle valve job. These are a pre-1986 design small block Chevy cylinder head. Sold each.
- Head is sold individually
- 180cc intake runners
- 62cc exhaust runners
- 64cc combustion chambers
- Machined for 3/8" screw-in studs
- Machined for 2.02"/1.60" valves
- Straight spark plug
- Port for temperature probe
- Weighs 22 pounds bare
- Ready for assembly
- Valve Lift .400" .500" .600"
- Intake 206 237 244
- Exhaust 165 177 187
- 271C57YC spark plugs (14mm thread, 5/8" hex, flat gasket, .750" reach)
- Fel-Pro 1034 or 1010 head gaskets
- FelPro 1205 intake gasket works best with this head (if using a 1204 you will need to do a little trimming around the ports)
- Torque head bolts in 3 stages:
- Upper bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 80 lbs.
- Lower bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 75 lbs.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5085 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 608979 RPM SCCA Cylinder Head Small Block Chevy
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.