Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Chevy Small Block V8, Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, Angle Spark Plug Style
You don't have to sacrifice quality for low price - get both with a of Flo-Tek aluminum cylinder head. This Chevy aluminum head is loaded with high end features like bronze valve guides and a multi angle valve job. This is a pre-1986 design small block Chevy cylinder head. Sold each.
- Heads are sold individually
- 180cc intake runners
- 62cc exhaust runners
- 64cc combustion chambers
- Machined for 3/8" screw-in studs
- Machined for 2.02"/1.60" valves
- Angled spark plug
- Port for temperature probe
- Weighs 22 pounds bare
- Ready for assembly
- Valve Lift .400" .500" .600"
- Intake 206 237 244
- Exhaust 165 177 187
- 271C57YC spark plugs (14mm thread, 5/8" hex, flat gasket, .750" reach)
- Fel-Pro 1034 or 1010 head gaskets
- FelPro 1205 intake gasket works best with this head (if using a 1204 you will need to do a little trimming around the ports)
- Torque head bolts in 3 stages:
- Upper bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 80 lbs.
- Lower bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 75 lbs.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
RHS 12053 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 23 Deg, 64cc/180cc
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Angle Plug
RHS 35015 Small Block Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head, 64cc/180cc
RHS 35015-02 Small Block Ford Cylinder Head Assembly,180cc/Hyd. Roller
RHS 12052 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 23 Deg, 64cc/180cc
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.