Edelbrock 1912 AVS2 Series Carburetor, Manual Choke, 800 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 800 CFM CFM
- Fuel distribution is refined by eight equally spaced orifices in the booster rings
- Metering rods and springs can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or fuel draining
- Specially designed to bring superior fuel atomization to all high-horsepower small- and big-block engines
- The Annular Flow Boosters deliver near EFI-like drivability that you can feel as soon as you step on the gas
- Throttle response in the low- to the mid-RPM range is improved tremendously without sacrificing that top-end power
Edelbrock’s Annular Flow Booster technology brings superior fuel atomization to all high-horsepower small- and big-block engines with the AVS2 800 CFM Manual Choke Carburetor #1912 that is specially calibrated to make power. Annular Flow Boosters deliver near EFI-like drivability that you can feel as soon as you step on the gas. Fuel distribution is refined by eight equally spaced orifices in the booster rings that replace down-leg boosters which simply dump raw fuel into the venturi. Flat spots are completely eliminated, and throttle response in the low- to the mid-RPM range is improved tremendously without sacrificing that top-end power that Edelbrock is known for. The AVS2 is unaffected by engine backfires since there are no power valves to blow out. For fast and simple part-throttle tuning, metering rods and springs can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or fuel draining. AVS2 carbs have the unique ability to "hold a tune” when compared to other carburetors.
Your tuning and adjustments stay unchanged, so performance remains consistent. Updated primary and secondary booster clusters in the AVS2 offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels. Additionally, the unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit. Adjustments can be with simple hand tools in seconds to suit your application. The AVS2 features a two-piece ease-of-tuning design that lets you make float level adjustments or replace internal components without draining the fuel from the carburetor or removing it from the engine. All AVS2 Series carburetors, like Edelbrock’s popular Performer Series and Thunder Series AVS, are designed, manufactured, assembled and calibrated by Edelbrock in the USA.
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 8
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Metering Rod Length: 65 in
- Secondary Jet Diameter: 104 in
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.355 in
- Barrel Quantity 4
- Gasket Or Seal Included Yes
- Flange Shape: Square
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Spacer Included: No
- Main Venturi Diameter: 1.525 in
- Small Venturi Diameter: 1.630 in
- Body Color: Satin Finish
- Choke Type: Manual
- Maximum Flow Rating: 800 CFM
- Primary Jet Diameter: 104 in
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1905 AVS2 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1901 AVS2 Series 4 Barrel Carb, 500 cfm, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1902 AVS2 Series 4 Barrel Carb, 500 cfm, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1904 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1903 AVS2 Series Dual-Quad Carb,500 CFM,Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1913 AVS2 Series Carburetor, Electric Choke, 800 CFM
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 800 CFM Manual Choke Carburetor/Stud Kit
Edelbrock 1813 Thunder Series AVS Carburetor, 800 cfm, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.