COMP Cams K11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Hydraulic-Limited street use or Bracket Racing. 10.5:1 compression, 3500+ stall or 4speed. 4.10 or lower. Radical Idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1967-95 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams CL11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K42-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K10-211-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K12-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.