COMP Cams CL12-213-3 S/B Chevy Magnum Cam & Lifter Kit, 2500-6500 RPM
Chevy Small Block V8
- Kit includes new camshaft, new hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube
- Will offer a very distinct rough idle
- Features a 292H Grind and power is felt in the 2500-6500 RPM range
- Camshaft has .501" lift and will fit the standard Chevy Small Block V8
- Duration is at .006" tappet lift
These COMP Cams camshaft and lifter kits are just the ticket whether its for a daily driver or hot street machine. These "CL" kits include new camshaft, new hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube.
Street / strip special, 3000 stall, headers gears, 9.5:1 compression. Very rough idle.
Application Chart (GIF)
282-122133 Specs (PDF)
Item Details292H Grind, 2500-6500 RPM Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.