COMP Cams CL12-211-2 S/B Chevy Magnum Cam & Lifter Kit, 1800-5800 RPM
Chevy Small Block V8
- Designed specifically for the Small Block Chevy engine
- Kit includes a new camshaft, new hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube
- Engineered to be the biggest cam that works with a stock converter
- Features 270H Grind at 1800-5800 RPM Range
- Gives off a mild rough idle
These COMP Cams camshaft and lifter kits are just the ticket whether its for a daily driver or hot street machine. These "CL" kits include new camshaft, new hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube.
High performance. Biggest cam with stock converter. Use lower gears. Mild rough idle.
Application Chart (GIF)
282-122112 Specs (PDF)
Item Details270H Grind, 1800-5800 RPM Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.