COMP Cams CL12-212-2 S/B Chevy Magnum Cam & Lifter Kit, 2000-6000 RPM
Chevy Small Block V8
- Designed specifically for the Small Block Chevy engine
- Cam has a 280H Grind, 2000-6000 RPM Range
- Features that iconic rough idle that comes with high horsepower engines
- New hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube is also included when purchasing this camshaft
- Great for street machine applications
These COMP Cams camshaft and lifter kits are just the ticket whether its for a daily driver or hot street machine. These "CL" kits include new camshaft, new hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube.
Great for street machines. Needs stall, headers and gears. Rough idle.
Application Chart (GIF)
282-122122 Specs (PDF)
Item Details280H Grind, 2000-6000 RPM Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.