BluePrint PS6320CT Chevy 632 Pro Series, Base Engine, Alum Heads
Long Block Crate Engine Type, 632 cu. in. Engine Displacement, 815 horsepower Horsepower
Chevy 632 Pro Series - Base Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 815 HP / 800 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Forged Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PS6320CT
- BluePrint Engines new block casting - tall deck
- 4 bolt main
- 4.600" bore
- Forged crank
- 4.750" stroke
- Forged rods
- Forged pistons
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Aluminum, 119cc chamber
- Comp cam pushrods
- Comp cam rocker arms
- Melling oil pump
- Cam Type: Roller
- .647 Intake .647 Exhaust
- 258 Intake / 266 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Harmonic balancer
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
NotesNot for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesNew BluePrint block manufactured and machined in the USA. Recommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic, Not for EGR
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 90 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.