AutoMeter 4511 Ultra-Nite Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge, 2-5/8
Universal Fit, 2-5/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Ivory
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Gauge threaded for -4AN, allowing an easy installation into the fuel system
Ultralight Auto Meter gauges with blue anodized bezel are designed for the extreme conditions of dirt track racing. 2-5/8" diameter. A sealed case keep moisture and debris out. Water proof so they can be hosed off after the races. A glow-in-the-dark face means they dont use light bulbs and eliminates need for light and battery. Keeps them simple and dry.
For standard or electronic ignition.
Item Details0-15 psi, Must use braided stainless line
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Mounting Hardware: 3245
ChartsMechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge Installation Instructions (PDF)
NotesDoes not include tubing. Stainless steel braided tubing is recommended. Gauge glows in the dark, no provision for lighting.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 4211 Ultra-Nite Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 2175 Auto Gage Mechanical Press. Gauge, 1-1/2 , 0-15
AutoMeter 4411 Ultra-Lite Mech Fuel Press. Gauge, 15PSI, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 2177 Auto Gage Mechanical Press. Gauge, 1-1/2 , 0-100
AutoMeter 3411 Sport-Comp Mech Fuel Press. Gauge, 15 PSI, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 5411 Pro-Comp Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge,15 PSI,2-5/8
Speedway Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
Speedway 2-5/8 Inch Fuel Pressure Gauge
Speedway Remote Pressure Gauge 0-15 PSI
Liquid-Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge, 0-15 PSI
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.