AutoMeter 4235 Ultra-Nite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-5/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, White
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
Engines don't like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. Auto Meter's advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 4' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Adapters/Fittings: 1/2"" NPT adapter/fitting.
Tubing: 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Mounting Hardware: 3245
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 4532 Ultra-Nite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 4231 Ultra-Nite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 4531 Ultra-Nite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 4535 2-5/8 Inch Water Temperature Gauge,Ultra-Nite Glow
AutoMeter 4332 Ultra-Lite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 7731 Ultra-Lite II Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 4333 Ultra-Lite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 4331 Ultra-Lite Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 4931 Ultra-Lite II Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 6537 Ultra-Lite Digital Digital Water Temperature Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!