Wilwood 140-13477-DR Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit
Front Position, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, 11.30 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Red
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood's Classic Series front disc brake kits for 1970 to 1973 Ford Mustangs offer disc brake upgrade solutions for OEM Drum or Disc spindles. These kits feature the FDL-M four piston forged aluminum caliper and 11.30" diameter x 0.94” thick one-piece rotors. The FDL-M caliper is a modified version of the time-tested Forged Dynalite caliper, and provides the greatest amount of wheel clearance of any four piston caliper in its size class. The OEM style one-piece cast iron rotors with integrated hubs simplify installation while providing superb dimensional stability and wear resistance.These versatile kits are easily optioned to suit the braking requirements and style preferences for a daily driver or the most discriminating show enthusiast. Intended vehicle applications require no modifications for installation, and clear most 14" OEM wheels. Classic Series FDL-M kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders, and come complete with calipers, rotors, brackets, hardware, flex lines and detailed installation instructions.
- Spindle Type: Factory Drum Spindle, Factory Disc Spindle
- Mount Type: Lug
- Wheel Diameter: 14 Inches
- Caliper: 120-13529-RD
- Type: Forged Dynalite-M
- Finish: Red Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-13483-BK, 160-13482-BK
- Type: 1 Pc Hub and Rotor
- Style: SRP Drilled and Slotted
- Surface Finish: Black Electro Coat
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 11.3"
- Width: .94"
- Vane Count: Vented
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
- Ford Fairlane 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Fairlane 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Falcon 1970 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Falcon 1970 Drum Brake Front from 8/25/69
- Ford Maverick 1970 Drum Brake Front from 8/25/69
- Ford Maverick 1971-1974 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1970 Disc Brake Front Except GT350 & 500
- Ford Mustang 1973 Disc Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1971-1972 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1970-1973 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Ranchero 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Ranchero 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Torino 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Torino 1970-1971 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Comet 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Comet 1970-1973 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1973 Disc Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1970-1972 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1970-1972 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cyclone 1970 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Cyclone 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Montego 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Montego 1970-1971 Drum Brake Front Spindle
More Like This
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-1/2
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2
Wilwood 140-7141-DR FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Chevy 12 Bolt w/ C-Clips
Mustang II Disc Brake Kit for Early Chevy Spindles, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Front Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, 5 on 4-1/2
Wilwood 140-13476-D Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit, 11 Inch
Wilwood 140-13477 Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit, 11 In.
Wilwood 140-13477-D Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit, 11 Inch
Wilwood 140-13476-DR Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit 11 In
Wilwood 140-11008-DR FDLI Pro Series 11 Front Disc Brake Kit, 79-90 GM
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.