Wilwood 140-13477-D Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit, 11 Inch
Front Position, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, 11.30 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Gray
- Type: Forged Dynalite-M
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Type: 1 Pc Hub and Rotor
- Style: SRP Drilled and Slotted
- Surface Finish:Black Electro Coat
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 11.3"
- Width: .94"
- Vane Count: Vented
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
- Ford Fairlane 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Fairlane 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Falcon 1970 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Falcon 1970 Drum Brake Front from 8/25/69
- Ford Maverick 1970 Drum Brake Front from 8/25/69
- Ford Maverick 1971-1974 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1970 Disc Brake Front Except GT350 & 500
- Ford Mustang 1973 Disc Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1971-1972 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1970-1973 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Ranchero 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Ranchero 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Torino 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Torino 1970-1971 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Comet 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Comet 1970-1973 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1973 Disc Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1970-1972 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1970-1972 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cyclone 1970 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Cyclone 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Montego 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Montego 1970-1971 Drum Brake Front Spindle
ChartsAssembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.