Wilwood 140-13477 Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit, 11 In.
Front Position, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, 11.30 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Gray
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood's Classic Series front disc brake kits for 1970 to 1973 Ford Mustangs offer disc brake upgrade solutions for OEM Drum or Disc spindles. These kits feature the FDL-M four piston forged aluminum caliper and 11.30" diameter x 0.94” thick one-piece rotors. The FDL-M caliper is a modified version of the time-tested Forged Dynalite caliper, and provides the greatest amount of wheel clearance of any four piston caliper in its size class. The OEM style one-piece cast iron rotors with integrated hubs simplify installation while providing superb dimensional stability and wear resistance.These versatile kits are easily optioned to suit the braking requirements and style preferences for a daily driver or the most discriminating show enthusiast. Intended vehicle applications require no modifications for installation, and clear most 14" OEM wheels. Classic Series FDL-M kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders, and come complete with calipers, rotors, brackets, hardware, flex lines and detailed installation instructions.
- Spindle Type: Factory Drum Spindle, Factory Disc Spindle
- Mount Type: Lug
- Wheel Diameter: 14 Inches
- Caliper: 120-13529
- Type: Forged Dynalite-M
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type:Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-13481
- Type: 1 Pc Hub and Rotor
- Style: Plain Face
- Surface Finish: Plain
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 11.3"
- Width: .94"
- Vane Count: Vented
- Design Type: ULHP
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
- Ford Fairlane 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Fairlane 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Falcon 1970 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Falcon 1970 Drum Brake Front from 8/25/69
- Ford Maverick 1970 Drum Brake Front from 8/25/69
- Ford Maverick 1971-1974 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1970 Disc Brake Front Except GT350 & 500
- Ford Mustang 1973 Disc Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1971-1972 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Mustang 1970-1973 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Ranchero 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Ranchero 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Ford Torino 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Ford Torino 1970-1971 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Comet 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Comet 1970-1973 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1973 Disc Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1970-1972 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Cougar 1970-1972 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Cyclone 1970 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Cyclone 1970 Drum Brake Front Spindle
- Mercury Montego 1970-1971 Disc Brake Spindle
- Mercury Montego 1970-1971 Drum Brake Front Spindle
More Like This
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit for 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Steel Rotor
Total Performance Wilwood Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit, Chevy Spindles
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-1/2
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2
Wilwood 140-10996 FDLI Pro Series 11 In Front Disc Brake Kit, 64-74 GM
Mustang II Disc Brake Kit for Early Chevy Spindles, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Front Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, 5 on 4-1/2
Wilwood 140-13476-D Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit, 11 Inch
Wilwood 140-13476-DR Classic Series Dynalite Front Disc Brake Kit 11 In
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.