Tru-Rivets Small Head 1/8 Inch
Universal Fit, 0.13" Hole Diameter, 0.25" Diameter, .188"-.250" Grip Range, Aluminum
- These small rivers have a 1/8" head and are made from lightweight aluminum
- They are available in red, white, blue (light), yellow, black, flat black, orange, chevron (dark) blue and plain to better suit your application
- Comes in a box of 250, which is enough to cover most projects
- Hole diameter measures 0.13" and has an overall diameter of .25"
Small head 1/8" aluminum pop rivet with steel shank. 3/16" to 1/4" grip range. Available in red, white, blue (light), yellow, black, flat black, orange, chevron (dark) blue and plain. Box of 250.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch this video to learn how to make your racecar legal for 2018. Greg, Speedway's race product manager, explains the new rules to help get you ready for this season.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.