Multi-Grip Rivets, 3/16 Inch, Box of 250, Small
Universal Fit, 0.19" Hole Diameter, Aluminum
- Multi-grip design works well even in oversized or egg shaped holes from repeated use
- Lightweight aluminum 3/16" rivet with steel shank for added clamping force
- Grip range of 1/4" to 3/8" works well for multiple layers of sheet metal
- Small head design provides a compact minimal look
- Offered in a variety of colors to match your color scheme
Perfect for bodies and interior use. Multi-grip pop rivets were specifically made for imperfect applications. If you have 2-4 layers of sheet metal to rivet together, no problem. Are the holes egg shaped from repeated use? These rivets will expand and fill oversized, odd and multi-layer holes.
- Aluminum with steel nail
- Box of 250
- Offered in black, white, Chevron (dark) blue, red, Pepsi (light) blue, flat black, orange and yellow
- 0.19" diameter
NotesNot recommended for use with hand riveters. We suggest using an electric or air riveter.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Large Head 3/16 Inch Exploding Rivets
Small Head 3/16 Inch Exploding Rivets, Box of 5,000
Multi-Grip Rivets, 3/16 Inch, Box of 250, Large
Pop Rivet 151 Piece Kit
Multi-Grip Pop Rivets, 3/16 ", Small Head, Box of 250
Small Head 3/16 Inch Exploding Rivets
Tru Rivets, 3/16 Inch Large Head
Small Aluminum Tru-Rivets, 3/16 Inch
Tru-Rivets Small Head 1/8 Inch
Multi-Grip Pop Rivets, 3/16 ", Large Head, Box of 250
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.