Tru Rivets, 3/16 Inch Large Head
Universal Fit, 0.19" Hole Diameter, .251" - .375" Grip Range, Aluminum
- Blind rivet design works great for those applications where it’s hard to reach the back side of the rivet
- Lightweight aluminum rivet with steel shank for added clamping force
- Grip range of 1/4" to 3/8" works well for multiple layers of sheet metal
- .61" OD head resists pulling through plastic body panels or aluminum sheet metal
- Offered in a variety of colors to match your color scheme
Large head 3/16" aluminum pop rivets with steel shank. 1/4" to 3/8" grip range. Available in red, white, pepsi (light) blue, chevron (dark) blue, yellow, black, and orange. Box of 250.
Now offering value added Racer's Crash Repair Kit # 916-2009
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.