Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Natural, Oval Port Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Compact design
- OEM-style exhaust pipe connection
- 3/8” thick flanges w/ oval 1.29" x 1.67 port configuration
- Header bolts and exhaust gaskets are included
- Collector reducers are not included but are offered below
- May require modifications to accommodate knock sensors in some applications
Header Dimensions (GIF)
- 1992 and later LT-4 engines
- Compact design will fit a wide variety of early street rods
- Will not fit 1955-1957 Chevys, Camaros, Chevelles or other modern cars with crossmembers under the two center exhaust ports
NOTE: Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change color which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started, will change to a light champagne color to a darker gold finish and in some instance may even turn dark blue or purple. This can be polished back out when utilizing Blue-away or Simi-chrome polish, but please note that when the headers reach running temperature again, they will immediately change color.
More Like This
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.