Steel Jam Nuts, 1/4 Inch-28 NF Fine Thread, Pack/6
Universal Fit, 1/4"-28 Thread Pitch, Steel, Zinc
- These 1/4"-28 thread jam nuts are the perfect complement to your new rod ends, heim joints, or tie rod ends
- Thin profile increases the usable thread length of your rod ends
- Zinc plated for corrosion protection and long life
- Sold in a value priced bag of 6
- Choose right hand (RH) or left hand (LH) thread
If you've got spherical rod ends on your vehicle, you'll probably need jam nuts. You might also need them for tie-rod ends or other types of fittings and connectors. Our jam nuts are made from premium steel (zinc-coated for corrosion prevention), and they're available with either right hand or left hand threads.
These steel fine thread jam nuts are for use with rod ends, heim joints, and clevis.
- 1/4 Inch-28 NF Fine Thread
- Sold in bags of six nuts.
- Choose left or right thread.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Steel Jam Nuts, 3/8 Inch-24 NF Fine Thread, Pack/6
Steel Jam Nuts, 11/16 Inch-18 NF Fine Thread, Pack/6
Small Diameter Steel Jam Nuts, 5/8-18, Pack/6
Steel Jam Nuts, 1/2 Inch-20 NF Fine Thread, Pack/6
Steel Jam Nuts, 1/4 Inch-28 NF Fine Thread, LH and RH, Pack/12
Steel Jam Nuts, 5/16 Inch-24 NF Fine Thread, LH and RH, Pack/12
Steel Jam Nuts, 3/8 Inch-24 NF Fine Thread, LH and RH, Pack/12
Steel Jam Nuts, 5/8 Inch-18 NF Fine Thread, LH and RH, Pack/12
Steel Jam Nuts, 3/4 Inch-16 NF Fine Thread, LH and RH, Pack/12
Speedway Steel Jam Nut Assortment, Right-Hand Fine Thread
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.