Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 33 In, Column Shift
Universal Fit, Tilt Column Type, Column Shifter Location, Dash Key Location, 33" Overall Length
- These columns are offered in a plain or chrome finish, allowing you to paint-to-match
- With a 2" main tube, these columns are compatible with any of the 2" column drops, offering you flexibility during installation
- The 1" DD output shaft is a GM standard, giving you an easy, trouble free installation
- Each column comes with a standard GM column plug and wiring, which is compatible with most aftermarket wiring harnesses, and can also be used with column plug adapters to fit your ride
- These columns come with the tilt, turn signal, and hazard levers and matching knobs for a complete, dressed-up column kit
These 5-position tilt columns are for those who want great performance at affordable pricing. Made from steel 2" tube. Standard 1" DD output shaft. Column accepts any1969-94 GM car steering wheel or aftermarket adapter.
- Chrome plated finish
- 33" length
- Column shift applications
- 1" DD output shaft
- Standard GM wiring and plug
- Includes tilt, turn and hazard levers/knob
Be sure to include Painless Wiring's GM steering column pigtail kit (91064039) with your order for an easier installation.
A replacement turn signal switch assembly is available for this column as # 910-53237
Measures 33" long from steering wheel base to end of the 1" double D shaft. Each has a standard GM 3-7/8" wire harness, 5-position tilt, and accept stock 1969-up GM steering wheels or our custom wheels with an adapter (sold separately).
Power source for the shift indicater bulb is the black wire (with green connector on the end) that exits the column tube at the same location as the main wire loom for the ribbon plug. It can be connected to dash light power or park light power as preferred.
Main column ground is the second black wire that is attached to the column tube. There will also be a black wire in the ribbon plug that is the ground for the horn relay.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 33In, Column Shift, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30 In, Column Shift
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32 In, Column Shift
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32In, Column Shift, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32 Inch Long, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30In, Column Shift, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30 Inch Long, Chrome
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32 Inch Long, Chrome
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 33 Inch Long, Chrome
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30 Inch Long, Plain
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!