Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Universal Fit, Spun/Round Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, 5 gallons Capacity
- Perfect for that custom build or off-road vehicle
- Unpolished 2 1/4" neck, 1/4" NPT outlet
- Includes filler cap and brackets
- This tank features a fuel outlet that is centered in the bottom of the tank
- Bracket bolt holes are spaced 4" from center to center
These spun aluminum tanks have an unpolished, spun aluminum finish, 2-1/4" neck, and a 1/4" NPT female outlet. For all off-road vehicles. The screw-on vented cap and brackets are included and can be found in a false bottom of the packaging box.
Item Details8" x 24"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.