Speedway Heavy Duty Gasser Axle Kit, Ford
Universal Fit, Straight Axle Front Suspension Type, Stock Height Suspension Height Adjustment
- It is available in 44, 46, 48, 50 and custom widths for Ford spindles
- They are 28% stronger, 19% stiffer, and 28% heavier
- Made from quality tempered steel with a bare finish
- Springs have a unique nylon button which works as a dry lubricant to significantly reduce leaf-to-leaf friction
- Highly recommended for off-road / drag race applications
We did the hard work for you and put together all of our best gasser front end pieces in convenient kit form to save time and money on your next build. These Gasser Straight Axle Kits included everything you will need to get your old school straight axle setup right!
One for show, One for go. Speedway brings to market a heavier duty application of their popular gasser axle selection. When your gasser tribute car has gotten a bit out of hand on your quarter-mile slips, you may want the added assurance that a stronger 3/8” thick wall axle provides. Available in 44, 46, 48, 50 and Custom inch widths for Ford spindles, these axles are ideal for serious drag cars and heavier vehicle applications like 1955+ trucks and 1955-63 Chevy’s. A 28% improvement in strength will give you the added insurance that when the light turns green you can hang your hoops without worry.
- 28% stronger, 19% stiffer, 28% heavier
- .375” wall thickness, 1026 DOM steel tubing (std axle is .25” wall)
- Recommended for off-road / drag race applications
Achieve a smoother, more comfortable ride with Speedway Super Glide™ springs for your 1928-1934 Ford front end! The ends of the spring leaves of a Super Glide™ spring have a unique nylon button which works as a dry lubricant to significantly reduce leaf-to-leaf friction. This allows the spring to move more easily, thereby giving a softer, quieter ride.
- Quality tempered steel
- Standard eye spring
- Bare steel finish
Kit mounts 1-3/4" wide leaf springs to 2" O.D. tube axle and frame. Will mount 2 springs with 3/4" I.D. eyes. Includes 1-3/4" wide zinc plated shackles # 910-33323-ZINC with nylon bushings # 910-33323-1, U-bolts # 916-33011, frame mounts # 916-35007, shackle mounts # 916-35008, axle pads # 916-35009, and all hardware.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.