Speedway 1964-67 A-Body Complete 2 Inch Drop Front Suspension Kit
64-67 Skylark, 64-67 Chevelle, 64-67 442, 64-67 F85, 64-67 Vista Cruiser, 1967 Cutlass Supreme
- This complete 2" drop front suspension kit is designed specifically for the 1964-67 A-Body
- Spindles have a one-piece forged steel construction and give you a 2" drop in ride height
- Offers improved alignment adjustability and utilizes OEM bolt-on steering arms
- Springs are made from chrome silicon steel that is cold wound, heat treated, and shot peened
- Disc brake kit comes with 11" brake rotors that are drilled and slotted, and have a 5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Want to lower your '64-67 A-Body, get better brakes, and upgrade your suspension - all at the same time? If so, this complete front suspension kit is for you!
- 910-35000 G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
- Fits 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction
- Provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber gain
- Improved alignment adjustability
- Utilizes OEM "power" bolt-on steering arms (1/2"-20 RH thread). These do not work with "manual" steering arms as they use 7/16" hardware
- Works with OEM and aftermarket disc brake kits (utilizing OEM disc brake spindle)
- 721-4673 QA1 Adjustable Pro-Coil Shocks
- 721-10477 QA1 GMP Coil-Over Spring
- Chrome silicon steel
- Cold wound - heat treated - shot peened
- Protective coated
- Lifetime guarantee
- 910-36472 Speedway 1964-72 GM A-Body Chevelle Tubular Control Arms
- Includes upper and lower control arms
- Improved geometry for modern tire design
- Strong and lightweight with polyurethane bushings
- Tubular steel
- Additional caster built into upper arms
- Improved geometry to firmly plant modern radial tires
- 910-31958D Speedway Deluxe 1964-74 GM Car Disc Brake Kit, Drilled/Slotted
- Caliper brackets
- Backing plates/dust shields
- Outer wheel bearing cones
- Inner wheel bearings cones
- 11" brake rotors, drilled and slotted, 5 on 4-3/4"
- RH/LH Calipers
- Brake pads
- Spindle nut kit
- Seals and hardware
- 910-3610 Tubular Lower Control Arm Coilover Reinforcement Plate
- 5-1/2 inch outside diameter
- 1/4" thick
- 3/8" bolt holes, spaced 2-11/16" center to center
- 2" x 2" square center hole
- We recommend using brake booster/master cylinder combo 910-31978 with this front disc brake kit. Stock single reservoir 4-wheel drum brake master cylinders do not have the capacity to supply the proper amount of pressure for front disc brakes. Combo 910-31978 also includes an adjustable proportioning valve which is to be installed in the rear brake line circuit. The proportioning valve modulates pressure to the rear brakes which is necessary to prevent the rear brakes from locking up in an emergency stop situation.
- We also suggest for your consideration the following related items to complete your installation:
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
What's In The Kit
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle CarsPart # 91035000Qty x 1
QA1 Adjustable Pro-Coil ShockPart # 7214673Qty x 2
QA1 GMP Coil-Over SpringPart # 72110477Qty x 2
Box 1 of 91036472Part # 91036472.1Qty x 1
Box 2 of 91036472Part # 91036472.2Qty x 1
Seal - 1.734X2.402X.210Part # 912S17187Qty x 2
64-72 GM Caliper BracketsPart # 91034902Qty x 1
1964-1972 GM Brake Backing Plates/Front Dust ShieldsPart # 91034904Qty x 1
Wheel Bearing Outer Cone, 3/4", SteelPart # 912TLM11949Qty x 2
Inner Wheel Bearing ConePart # 912TLM67048Qty x 2
69-72 RH Rotor, Drilled and SlottedPart # 91065391.RQty x 1
69-72 LH Rotor, Drilled and SlottedPart # 91065391.LQty x 1
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, LHPart # 91031035-LQty x 1
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, RHPart # 91031035-RQty x 1
Speedway Soft Street Organic Brake Pads GM Mid-Size 1969-1977Part # 9193382Qty x 1
Spindle Nut Kit for Speedway 49-54 Chevy and 1953-82 GM SpindlesPart # 910616005Qty x 1
Hardware for 910-31958 KitPart # 91031958-2Qty x 1
Front Disc Brake Hardware KitPart # 9103141.1Qty x 1
Tubular Lower Control Arm Coilover Reinforcement PlatePart # 9103610Qty x 1
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Spindle to Stock Disc Brake Hardware KitPart # 91035005Qty x 1
More Like This
UMI 406401-B 64-67 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Factory Spindle, Black
UMI 406501-B 64-67 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Tall Spindle, Black
UMI 406501-R 64-67 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Tall Spindle, Red
UMI 406401-R 64-67 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Factory Spindle, Red
Model A 4-Bar Tube Axle Kit for Ford Spindles, Plain
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Ford Spindles - 4-Bar Spring-Behind Front End Kit, Plain
Model A to 1934 Ford 48 In I-Beam Axle Radius Rod Kit - Ford Spindle
Forged I-Beam Split Wishbone Front End Kit
Spring-Behind 6 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.