G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Introducing G-Comp GM muscle car performance suspension parts from Speedway Motors. These one-piece forged steel spindles are designed to work with GM A/F/X body cars. GComp spindles are engineered for lower ride height, improved negative camber gain and positive caster gain, plus more adjustable alignment. They correspond with OEM parts and provide an overall 2" drop in ride height.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1972 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction
- Provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber gain
- Improved alignment adjustability
- Utilizes OEM bolt-on steering arms
- Works with OEM and aftermarket disc brake kits (utilizing OEM disc brake spindle)
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
More Like This
G-Comp Spindle GM AFX Single
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway Motors 3-Piece 1979-Up IMCA GM Metric Midsize Spindle
Speedway Motors 3-Piece Pinto Replacement Spindle
1955-57 Chevy Dropped Spindle Kit for GM Midsize Calipers
1955-57 Chevy 2" Drop Spindles, Aftermarket Disc Brake Conversion Kit
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
Speedway 1982-04 Chevy S-10 Pickup Truck 2 Inch Drop Dropped Spindles
1955-57 Chevy Dropped Spindle Kit for GM Metric Calipers
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.