Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Universal Fit, Steel, Natural, Square Port Flange Style, Gasket(s) Included, Hardware Included
- Classic Ram Horn style in a smooth cleaned up version for a vintage look
- Features Corvette sized 2-1/2" outlet for added flow and performance
- Work well for both straight and angle plug heads
- Excellent alternative to leak prone headers
- Hardware and gaskets are included to make this a simple installation
These classic "Rams Horn" style exhaust manifolds are great for use with most small block Chevy applications, providing optimal clearance for angle plug heads. These manifold kits come complete with all mounting hardware and gaskets.
- Ground smooth with no external bosses or brackets
- 2-1/2" outlet
- Plain, Raw finish
- Nodular cast iron
- For angle or straight plug heads
- Includes all hardware and gaskets
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.