Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
Chevy Small Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Chrome, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
Give your small block Chevy full-length header performance in a package that fits within the confines of your 1928-1934 Ford street rod chassis. These headers can be used with nearly any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination.
- Full-length header performance
- Has an attractive chrome plated finish
- Tucks close to engine to allow room inside of narrow frame rails
- Works well with angle-plug heads
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only!
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, today's chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
- Fits standard and Vortec-head S/B Chevy V8s (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ-4) in 1928-1934 Ford chassis and similar applications.
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy 1928-34 Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1927-34 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.