Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, Fenderwell Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- For 1935 to 1948 fat fendered street rods and pickups with a small block Chevy engine
- Perfect for Gasser-style rods and drag cars as well
- 1-5/8" long primary tubes curve over the frame and through the fender wells
- Lightly coated with anti-corrosion paint which is suggested to be stripped before painting with high temp paint
- Includes 2-1/4" collector reducers, collector gaskets, header gaskets, header bolts and collector bolts
These small-block Chevy 265-400 V8 headers are designed for optimum performance in a variety of 1935-1948 fat-fendered street rod and pickup applications. Perfect for Gasser-style rods and drag cars, the fender well headers have long primary tubes that curve over the frame and through the fender wells. You must cut the inner fender panels to make them fit.
Includes collectors, collector gaskets, header gaskets, header bolts, and collector bolts.
- Can be used with most oil filter system or transmission and starter combination.
- Fits most angle plug heads.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Fat Fender Chrome Headers
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Boom Tube Small Block Chevy Zoomie Headers for Sprints, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford 289-351W Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3 Inch Collector
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.