Scat 440050 400 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.75 Stroke, 400 Main
400 Chevy Small Block V8, 3.750" Stroke, 400 mains Main Journal Style, Internal Engine Balance
- Specially designed for 2-piece rear main blocks
- Features lightening holes in all rod throws
- Has nitride hardened for superior wear resistance
- Includes a 2.100" rod pin and weighs only 55 lbs.
- They are designed and engineered at the SCAT factory
As you make more and more power it becomes more important to use quality parts. These Scat 4340 forged steel cranks will help keep your motor alive.
- For 2-piece rear main blocks
- 2.100" rod pin
- 55 lbs.
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear reisistance
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- Heat treated, shot peened
- Designed at SCAT
- Engineered at SCAT
- Inspected & micropolished at SCAT
Item Details3.75" stroke - 400 mains
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Scat 435010 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, 4340 Forged, 3.48 Stroke, 350 Main
Scat 4-350-3750-5700 383 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.75 Stroke
Scat 440076 421 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.875 Stroke, 400 Main
Scat 4-350-4000-6000 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft-4 Stroke, 350 Main
Scat 4-400-4000-6000 434 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 4.00 Stroke
Scat 910375 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, Ext. Balance
Scat 9-10442 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Cast Steel
Scat 940050 400 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft
Scat 935056 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, Internal Balance
Scat 4-350-3875-6000 395 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.875 Stroke
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.