Scat 4-350-3875-6000 395 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.875 Stroke
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 395 Chevy Small Block V8, 3.875" Stroke, 350 mains Main Journal Style
- Specifically designed for Small Block Chevy's with 2-piece rear main blocks
- Made from 4340 forged steel and weighs only 53 lbs.
- Has straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- It is nitride hardened for superior wear resistance
- Has lightening holes in all rod throws and a large radius on all journals
As you make more and more power it becomes more important to use quality parts. These Scat 4340 forged steel cranks will help keep your motor alive.
- For 2-piece rear main blocks
- 2.100" rod pin
- 350 Main
- 53 lbs.
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear reisistance
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- Heat treated, shot peened
- Designed at SCAT
- Engineered at SCAT
- Inspected & micropolished at SCAT
Item Details3.875" stroke - 350 mains - 6.0" rods
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.