Scat 435010 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, 4340 Forged, 3.48 Stroke, 350 Main
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 3.480" Stroke, 350 mains Main Journal Style, Internal Engine Balance
- Specially designed and engineered at SCAT
- Includes lightening holes in all rod throws
- Features straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- They are nitride hardened for superior wear resistance
- Will work with 2-piece rear main blocks and weighs 51 lbs..
As you make more and more power it becomes more important to use quality parts. These Scat 4340 forged steel cranks will help keep your motor alive.
- For 2-piece rear main blocks
- 2.100" rod pin
- 51 lbs.
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear reisistance
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- Heat treated, shot peened
- Designed at SCAT
- Engineered at SCAT
- Inspected & micropolished at SCAT
Note: If you are going to run 915-15500 in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.
Item Details3.48" stroke - 350 mains
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Callies SAF113-CM S/B Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Compstar 4340, 5.7 Rod
Scat 4-350-4000-6000 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft-4 Stroke, 350 Main
Scat 9-10526R 350 Chevy Cast Crankshaft, 1-Piece Main
Scat 9-10442 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Cast Steel
Scat 935010 Lightweight Pro Comp Stroker Crankshaft
Speedway Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Two-Piece Main
Scat 935050L 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, 1-Piece Main, 5.7 Rod
Scat 935060L 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, 1-Piece Main, 6.0 Rod
Scat 4-350-3750-5700 383 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.75 Stroke
Scat 4-350-3875-6000 395 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.875 Stroke
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.