SPAL SHAVED-40 Basic Shaved Door Handle Remote Entry Kit
- Channel one and two have on-board relays built into the box
- Designed to add another solenoid and relay for your trunk if desired
- Comes with two massive 40 lb. pull solenoids and two 4-button transmitters
- Includes on-board relays and all the necessary hardware required for hookup
- Engineered to work with nearly all door latches including the slim line and standard Bear Jaw latches
If your street rod doesn't have this SPAL shaved door handle remote entry system, you don't know what you're missing. You can add another solenoid and relay for your trunk if desired.
Basic Kit includes:
- Two massive 40 lb. pull solenoids
- Two 4-button transmitters
- One 7-channel receiver
- Hardware required for hookup
- On-board relays
- Channel one and two have on-board relays built into the box. These channels are used to control door pop solenoids. All the other channels will need to have external relays added for function
910-69230 Instructions (pdf)
NotesMakes use of "on board" relays that are for channel 1 and 2 and are built into the unit, rather than separate relays.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the shaved door kits that Speedway Motors has to offer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.