Deluxe Shaved Door Handle Remote Entry Kit
Universal Fit, Hardware Included
- Includes two powerful 40 lb. pull solenoids, two transmitters, seven channel receiver and all hardware required for hook up
- Add another solenoid and relay for your trunk, if desired
- Choose from standard kit or deluxe kit with door popper and billet door jam looms
- Features on-board relays to offer a complete kit
- Kit does not include any manual release cable kits
- Two massive 40 lb. pull solenoids
- Two 4-button transmitters
- One 7-channel receiver
- Two 1/2" billet door looms
- Two door poppers
- Hardware required for hookup
- Channel one and two have on-board relays built into the box. These channels are used to control door pop solenoids. All the other channels will need to have external relays added for function
- You can add another solenoid and relay for your trunk if desired.
- Kit does not include a manual release cable kit.
910-69235 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
SPAL SHAVED-40 Basic Shaved Door Handle Remote Entry Kit
Power Door Kit
Universal Power Door Lock Actuators
AVS REC8 Remote Control System, 8-Channel
Dakota Digital CMD-10K Ten Function Remote Entry System
Dakota Digital CMD-2000 Four-Function Remote System
Dakota Digital CMD-4001X Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 35 Pound
Dakota Digital CMD-4001 Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 10 Pound
Dakota Digital CMD-4002X Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 35 Pound
Dakota Digital CMD-4000 Four-Function Remote Entry Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about the shaved door kits that Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.