RideTech 24359901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel, 2.5" ID
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 17 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Track Quality Series – The newest addition to the RideTech line is the Track Quality ("TQ") shock series. Going beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular, the TA shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications. The high speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness...pot holes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high speed excursion of the piston rod. The low speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use.
Typical Applications: The RideTech TQ is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Rebound PLUS dual stage high speed and low speed compression adjustability
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
More Like This
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 115 Rate, 11.5 Inch Mounted
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 160 Rate, 13.1 Inch Mounted
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 450 Rate, 13.1 Inch Mounted
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Street Rod Tech Zach R. talks about the process of selecting a coilover suited to your specific street rod.