RideTech 24329901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 17 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Track Quality Series – The newest addition to the RideTech line is the Track Quality ("TQ") shock series. Going beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular, the TA shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications. The high speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness...pot holes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high speed excursion of the piston rod. The low speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use.
Typical Applications: The RideTech TQ is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Rebound PLUS dual stage high speed and low speed compression adjustability
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
More Like This
RideTech 24359901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel, 2.5" ID
RideTech 24339901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24349901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24369901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24379901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 11016511 TQ Series Rear Coilovers, 55-57 Chevy Car
RideTech 11053511 TQ Series Front Coilovers, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11163511 TQ Series Front Coilovers, 67-69 GM F Body
RideTech 11173511 TQ Series Front Coilovers, 70-81 GM F Body
RideTech 11213111 TQ Series Front Coilovers, 93-02 GM F Body
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.