RideTech 24139701 Polished HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
RideTech HQ Series universal Coil Overs provide high performance handling, exceptional ride quality and incomparable reliability. HQ Series Universal Coil Overs can be custom configured for street rods, customs pickup trucks, pro-street cars and so much more. The quality and performance are underscored by RideTech's world class technical support and a million and one mile warranty. we're here to help you choose the right coil-overs for your application. Likewise, we guarantee that they'll last. HQ Series Coil Overs feature 24-position rebound adjustment to help you fine tune the shocks to your driving preferences and vehicle demands. Universal Coil Overs are available in six lengths and multiple mounting configurations to adapt to nearly any application.
- Monotube gas pressure design is far superior to twin-tube.
- 24-Position Rebound Adjustment
- Exclusive 1,000,001 Mile warranty
- Impact forged aluminum body provides the best combination of strength, light weight and reliable service.
- Larger 1.834" piston significantly larger than twin tube pistons.
- Heavy duty 5/8" chromed shaft.
- Bodies are anodized for long lasting corrosion-resistant appearance.
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage.
- CNC machined billet aluminum adjusting hardware.
- Unique fine-threaded pinch clamp height adjuster provides easy adjustment.
- Sold Individually
1- Aluminum monotube shock
1- Upper spring seat
1- Lower adjuster nut
1- Upper spring seat clip
1- set of 5/8”-1/2” bearing spacer kit
1- Delrin Washer set of 2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
RideTech 24359901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel, 2.5" ID
RideTech 24159905 HQ Rear Coilover, Universal, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 24139900 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.