RideTech 24129701 Polished HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- Monotube gas pressure design is far superior to twin-tube.
- 24-Position Rebound Adjustment
- Exclusive 1,000,001 Mile warranty
- Impact forged aluminum body provides the best combination of strength, light weight and reliable service.
- Larger 1.834" piston significantly larger than twin tube pistons.
- Heavy duty 5/8" chromed shaft.
- Bodies are anodized for long lasting corrosion-resistant appearance.
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage.
- CNC machined billet aluminum adjusting hardware.
- Unique fine-threaded pinch clamp height adjuster provides easy adjustment.
1- Aluminum monotube shock
1- Upper spring seat
1- Lower adjuster nut
1- Upper spring seat clip
1- set of 5/8”-1/2” bearing spacer kit
1- Delrin Washer set of 2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24359901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel, 2.5" ID
RideTech 24159905 HQ Rear Coilover, Universal, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 24329901 TQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.