QA1 US404 Ultra Ride Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
Universal Fit, 12.75" Mounted Length, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Clear Anodized
- They are 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Has simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment
- One knob allows you to choose from 18 valving options
- Features a precision machined aluminum piston with a PTFE piston band
- Includes a 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
For a comfortable compression setting with 18 valving options for rebound adjustment, QA1's Ultra Ride shock is the best for rodding.
- Rebound Adjustable with Comfortable Fixed Compression
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- American Made
- Precision Machined Aluminum Piston with PTFE Piston Band
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.