QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
Universal Fit, 12" Mounted Length, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rods ride. Comes with steel coilover sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- 11-3/4" - 12-1/4" @ ride height
- 14" extended, 10-1/8" compressed
- Use 10" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
Coil Over Mount Illustration (Link)
Item Details11-3/4" - 12-1/4" @ ride height
14" ext. 10-1/8" comp. Use 10" spring.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
More Like This
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 D4301 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4401 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 14.000/10.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4501 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.