QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
Universal Fit, 15.3" Mounted Length, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rods ride. Comes with steel coilover sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- 15"-15-3/4" @ ride height
- 18-3/4" extended, 12-1/2" compressed
- Use 14" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
Coil Over Mount Illustration (Link)
Item Details15" - 15-3/4" @ ride height
18-3/4" ext. 12-1/2" comp. Use 14" spring.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
More Like This
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 ME302 Mustang II Front Coil-Over Shock, Front, Ford, Each
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 ALN5855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/16.375 Comp/Ext
QA1 ALN2000K Aluma Matic Pro Rear System, 130-250 lbs
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.