QA1 GS401-10550B Pro Coil-Over System , Single Adjustable, GM A-Body
68-72 Buick, 68-72 Chevy, 71-72 GMC, 68-72 Oldsmobile, 68-72 Pontiac, Front Position
- Specifically designed for the GM A-body vehicles
- Springs are powder coated silver and have a 550 lb. spring rate
- Shocks has a twin tube design with an aluminum body
- Single adjustable and have a 4.00 shock stroke
- Upper shock mount has a stud and the lower a T-bar
These QA1 GM Pro Coil Systems are a great option for anyone looking for fully adjustable ride height and valving control. Choose a spring rate and adjustability that fits your driving style, adjust the valving to match and you are on your way. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.