QA1 DD302 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
Universal Fit, 9.75" Mounted Length, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1's double adjustable shocks have 324 valving options, with 18 positions of compression adjustment and 18 positions of rebound adjustment. There are no jumps when adjusting between any two clicks. Each adjustment has been carefully defined to provide the ideal force curve to maximize performance.
- Independent Compression and Rebound Adjustment
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- American Made
- Precision Machined Aluminum
- Piston with PTFE
- Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
More Like This
QA1 DD303 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 12.625/9.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD501 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 16.875/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD702 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 19.500/13.000 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD901 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 23.750/15.000 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS403 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS601 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS402 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 14.000/10.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD304 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 12.625/9.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD404 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.