QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
Universal Fit, 14.00" Mounted Length, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Chrome
- Measures 13-3/4" - 14-1/4" @ ride height
- The overall O.D. is 3-3/4" and has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes
- Shock compressed length is 11-5/8" and extended length is 17"
- Spring measures a total of 12" and has a beautiful chrome finish
- Choose from 95, 125, 150, 175, 225, 250, 275, 300, 350, 375, 400, 450 & 500 spring rates to custom fit your project
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. This kit uses a 12" spring and available in 95,125,150, 175, 225, 250, 300, 375, 400, 450 and 500 pound. The mount length should be as close to the middle of shock travel as possible. Ride height will depend on rate of spring and vehicle weight. Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing. Sold as a pair.
- This kit comes with the option of spring rate.
- Choose from 95, 125, 150, 175, 225, 250, 275, 300, 350, 375, 400, 450 & 500.
- The overall O.D. is 3-3/4"
- Shock compressed length is 11-5/8""
- Shock extended length is 17""
- 12" spring
- 13-3/4" - 14-1/4" @ ride height
- 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing
- Sold as a pair
Note: Shock lengths represent mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Chart (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- 2-1/2" I.D. chrome-silicon spring
- Guaranteed to stay within 2% of rate and length FOR LIFE
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 InchPart # 7215855Qty x 2
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 12 InchPart # 25512Qty x 2
More Like This
QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 11 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit, 550 Spring Rate
QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit, 400 Spring Rate
QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit, 450 Spring Rate
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
QA1 DD301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
This Model A coupe was built with family, friends, and a lot of heart.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.