QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
Universal Fit, 14" Mounted Length, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. This kit uses a 12" spring and available in 95,125,150, 175, 225, 250, 300, 375, 400, 450 and 500 pound. The mount length should be as close to the middle of shock travel as possible. Ride height will depend on rate of spring and vehicle weight. Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing. Sold as a pair.
- This kit comes with the option of spring rate.
- Choose from 95, 125, 150, 175, 225, 250, 275, 300, 350, 375, 400, 450 & 500.
- The overall O.D. is 3-3/4"
- Shock compressed length is 11-5/8""
- Shock extended length is 17""
- 12" spring
- 13-3/4" - 14-1/4" @ ride height
- 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing
- Sold as a pair
Note: Shock lengths represent mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Chart (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- 2-1/2" I.D. chrome-silicon spring
- Guaranteed to stay within 2% of rate and length FOR LIFE
What's In The Kit
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 InchPart # 7215855Qty x 2
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 12 InchPart # 25512Qty x 2
More Like This
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 11 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 D4301 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4401 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 14.000/10.125 Ext/Comp
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.