QA1 Adjustable 11 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
Universal Fit, 11" Mounted Length, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing. Sold as a pair.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- 2-1/2" I.D. chrome-silicon spring
- Guaranteed to stay within 2% of rate and length FOR LIFE
Note: Shock lengths represent mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Chart (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
What's In The Kit
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 InchPart # 7213955Qty x 2
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 InchPart # 25508Qty x 2
More Like This
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 ALN5855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/16.375 Comp/Ext
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 ALN4855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 10.125/14.375 Comp/Ext
QA1 D4301 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!