QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
Universal Fit, 12.00" Mounted Length, Aluminum Shock Body Material
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Modern Custom Shocks, Built For the Street
Without adjustable coil-over shocks, your car is stuck in old-school suspension mode. By installing this coilover shock kit, you’ll feel an improvement in both control and chassis feedback, right out of the box!
Get modern, best-in-class performance for your classic ride with the QA1 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit. Made from premium billet aluminum bodies, they feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings for hot rods and are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for a tunable, customized ride for your street rod.
Rebuildable and revavleable by authorized QA1 service centers, these are built for a lifetime of smooth riding.
Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing. Sold as a pair.
Note: Shock lengths represent mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Chart (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- 2-1/2" I.D. chrome-silicon spring
- Guaranteed to stay within 2% of rate and length FOR LIFE
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 InchPart # 7214855Qty x 2
QA1 10 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 2-1/2 Inch I.D.Part # 25510Qty x 2
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.