Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
|MFG. Part #||11GSP250|
|Spring Rate||250 lbs.|
|Spring Rate Range||200 - 299 lbs.|
|Progressive Rate Spring||No|
|Coil Spring End (A)||Square|
|Coil Spring End (B)||Square|
|Inside Diameter Big End||3.5"|
|Inside Diameter Small End||2.5"|
|Notes||Pigtail style spring end. Lower I.D. 2.50 in. Upper I.D. 3.50 in.|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|