QA1 16HT100 High Travel Coil Spring, 100lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 16 In Long
Universal Fit, 100 - 199 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 150 lbs. Spring Rate, 16" Free Height, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
More Like This
QA1 16HT250 High Travel Coil Spring, 250lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 16 In Long
QA1 16HT150 High Travel Coil Spring, 150lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 16 In Long
QA1 16HT200 High Travel Coil Spring, 200lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 16 In Long
QA1 12HT100/200 High Travel Coil Spring, 130/250lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 12 In Long
QA1 15HTFB325 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 15 Inch,
QA1 10HT375 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 375lb Rate
QA1 10HT100 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 100lb Rate, 10 Inch
QA1 10HT125 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 125lb Rate
QA1 10HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 250lb Rate
QA1 10HT450 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 450lb Rate
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.