PerTronix D1101 Flame-Thrower Distributor HEI, Oldsmobile V8, Red
Not Computer-Controlled Compatible, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Magnetic Trigger Style, Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flame-Thrower HEI distributor produce 67% more energy with a 45% faster spark breakdown time when compared to the stock HEI. This means twice the energy to the spark plugs. Our tests show that with these improvements wider plug gaps can be used resulting in an increasing flame kernel growth for more efficient combustion.Features
- New lightweight A384 cast aluminum alloy housing.
- Aligned and honed high quality bronze sintered bushings for reduced friction and extended life.
- Centerless ground corrosion resistant shaft reduces friction and provides concentric operation.
- Distributor gear is ground to exact tolerances for tighter mesh with cam.
- High dielectric strength cap with solid brass terminals and low resistance center coil brush.
- Balanced rotor with nylon screws prevent arching and reduce vibration at high RPMs.
- Adjustable vacuum advance canister and high performance advance curve. Precision machined chromoly advance weights and center plate eliminate erratic timing.
- Meets stringent automobile susceptibility, vibration and shock requirements.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-5)
- Limited One Year Warranty.
Application1965-1971 Oldsmobile 442
1957 Oldsmobile 88
1958-1984 Oldsmobile 98
1971-1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
1978-1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
1980-1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
1975-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon
1971-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Tiara
1962-1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1967-1968 Oldsmobile Delmont 88
1965-1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88
1958-1966 Oldsmobile Dynamic
1961-1972 Oldsmobile F85
1957-1963 Oldsmobile Fiesta
1962-1963 Oldsmobile Jetfire
1964-1966 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88
1973-1979 Oldsmobile Omega
1957-1979 Oldsmobile Starfire
1957-1964 Oldsmobile Super 88
1966-1985 Oldsmobile Toronado
1964-1975 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- PerTronix D1101 Flame-Thrower Distributor HEI Oldsmobile V8 Red Cap
- Cast Finish
- Includes Cap And Rotor
- Red Cap
More Like This
PerTronix D1102 Flame-Thrower Distributor HEI, Oldsmobile V8, Blue
PerTronix D1100 Flame-Thrower Distributor HEI, Oldsmobile V8, Black
PerTronix D1170 Flame-Thrower Race Distributor HEI, Olds V8, Black
PerTronix D1171 Flame-Thrower Race Distributor HEI, Olds V8, Red
PerTronix D71102 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Oldsmobile 260-455
PerTronix D71100 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Oldsmobile 260-455
PerTronix D71101 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Oldsmobile 260-455
PerTronix D310710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Olds 260-455, Black
PerTronix D310711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Olds 260-455, Red
MSD 8529 Oldsmobile V8 Ready to Run Distributor
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
A quick rundown on how to set initial timing on the Small Block Chevy 350 and the Ford 302.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.