Patriot Exhaust H8036-1 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, CC
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated
- Specifically designed to fit the 82-95 Chevy S-10
- These mid length or "clippster" headers are engineered to provide improved ground clearance
- Manufactured from durable 18 and 18 gauge steel with a beautiful silver finish
- These headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet are shorter than full length headers
- Ideal for "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components
Clippster style headers are perfect for grafting modern unit-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1991-1994 Chevrolet Blazer 5.7L/350 V8
1991 Chevrolet Blazer 6.2L/379 V8
1994 Chevrolet Blazer 6.5L/395 V8
1982-1984 GMC Jimmy 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1984 GMC Jimmy 5L/305 V8
1982-1984 GMC Jimmy 6.2L/379 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8036-1 1 1/2" Clippster Header Chevrolet S-10 Small Block Chevrolet 82-95 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Collector: 2 1/2"
- Port: RD
- Primary: 1 1/2"
- Engine Swap
- Does not fit angle plug heads
- Fits with most engine swap kits
- Fits with Turbo 350 trans.s with floor shifter only
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8073-1 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8073 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8036 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8049 Header, 67-87 Chevy Truck, Raw, 1-5/8
Patriot Exhaust H8049-1 Header, 67-87 Chevy Truck, CC, 1-5/8
Patriot Exhaust H8051 Header, 82-95 Blazer SBC, Black, 1-1/2 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8049-B Header, 67-87 Chevy Truck, Black 1-5/8
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31500FLT, Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31506FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.