Patriot Exhaust H8013-B Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Black
Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy W-Series V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
1965-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Bel Air 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 7L/427 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.6L/402 V8
1965 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.7L/409 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Biscayne 7L/427 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Camaro 6.6L/402 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Caprice 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Caprice 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Caprice 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 7L/427 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1976 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet El Camino 7.4L/454 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Impala 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Impala 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Impala 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Impala 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Impala 7L/427 V8
1974-1976 Chevrolet Malibu 6.6L/400 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet Malibu 7.4L/454 V8
1970-1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 7.4L/454 V8
1969-1970 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8013-B 1 7/8" Clippster Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-81 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 7/8"
- Big block frame stands and motor mounts must be used to insure proper engine location and header fit
- Not recommended for generation six 502cid engines with alum. heads
- Not recommended for generation six 502cid engines with alum. headss
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8013-1 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8012 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8012-1 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8013 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8021-B Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Patriot Exhaust H8056-B Clippster Header, 64-94 GM, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8021-1 Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Patriot Exhaust H8056 Clippster Header, 67-81 GM, Raw 1-5/8 In
Patriot Exhaust H8047-B Full Length Header, 64-89 Chevy Chevy, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8047 Full Length Header, 64-89 Chevy Chevy, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!