MSD 83891 HEMI Pro-Billet Distributor, Chrysler 392
392 Chrysler Hemi V8, HEI / Male Cap Type, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Red, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
For anyone with a 392 HEMI, theyre going to be excited to hear about MSDs new Pro-Billet Distributor. The Pro-Billet 392 Distributor, is based on a CNC-machined billet aluminum housing for incredible strength and precision tolerances.
- The distributor shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing while accurate trigger signals to fire the MSD Ignition Control
- The HEMI distributor features MSDs easy-to-adjust mechanical advance and is supplied with different springs and stop bushings
- There is also a vacuum advance canister that will help with economy during cruises and throttle transitions
- The distributor is supplied with MSDs heavy duty race rotor, distributor cap and spark plug wire retainer
Note: An MSD Ignition Control such as a 6AL is required and will plug directly into the magnetic pickup of the distributor.
Learn more about the benefits and features of the MSD 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box by reading StangTVs tech article. MSDs Newest 6AL Takes Conventional Ignitions into the Digital Age.
More Like This
MSD 8389 Chrysler 392 Hemi Ready-to-Run Distributor
392 Chrysler Hemi Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
MSD 8391 Chrysler 331/354 Hemi Ready-to-Run Distributor
331-354 Chrysler Hemi Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
MSD 85463 Black Pro-Billet Distributor, 426/440 Chrysler
MSD 83873 Black Distributor, 426/440 Chrysler V8
PerTronix D7143701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 426-440
PerTronix D143801 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 426-440, Red
PerTronix D7143811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 426-440
PerTronix D143811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 426-440, Red
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.